• No available ABA therapists near you
• Financially unable to pay a therapist
• Your privacy is important to you
• Overwhelmed from the amount of information out there
• Have no idea where to start
• Flexible On-line live meetings for your convenience • Provide tools and knowledge to teach your child
• Personally teach you ABA key concepts
• Focus on setting and achieving specific goals
• Walk you through the whole process
– “Danny, give me the car”, Danny gives mom the car. “Thank you”, says mom.
– “Give car” says Danny. Mom hands it to Danny, says “Thank you” and waits for him to say it back.
– “Thank you”, says Danny. Mom lets go of the car and lets him play with it.
When I received this video and the mother told me that it was his first time saying “Thank you” back to her, I Remembered why I do what I do. And this is just a tiny example of what can be accomplished with ABA.
There are endless things we can teach our children with special needs. A parent who teaches his child can be challenging. However, being involved, seeing how your child is changing and learning, there’s nothing more satisfying than that.
My goal is to guide parents on how to teach their children, give them the right tools, and bring them to moments of excitement, happiness and pride.
Anywhere, Anytime, from the privacy of your own home. I use Online remote solutions to bring ABA services to you. Good for people that have no help/guidance in their country.
Counseling, training and supervision for parents and/or Therapists, on building a home-based intervention suited to you and your child’s needs.
One meeting – totally free, where we will get to know each other, talk about your child’s needs and discuss your goals as a parent and ways we can accomplish them.
First thing is to get to know you. We’ll have a casual talk by on-line live video call, where I would like to hear about your needs and expectations.
Furthermore, and only if it’s comfortable for you, I would love to meet the child too, for a part of the conversation.
• The meeting is approximately 1 hour and totally Free.
Summarizing past data to build a whole picture by collecting:
• Past reports and related diagnoses
• School, kindergarten or other professional reports
• Extensive questionnaire about your child. Detailed Description of his behaviors, daily routine, strengths and weaknesses.
• On-line observations and short videos of your child’s Behavior in different situations.
Programs will be based on the “VB-MAPP” assessment tool.
I will train and guide you to fill the necessary parts of this tool.
Based on the results we’ll know your child difficulty level and where we need to start.
Furthermore, I will teach ABA teaching strategies and key concepts that the parent or therapist will implement while working with the child. In this stage, we’ll focus on organizing the environment and preparing material as well.
Our on-line meetings will focus on reviewing new programs, practicing and making changes if necessary and following your child’s progress.
Gradually, the number of programs will increase depending on your needs and your child’s progress. Between meetings I will always be available to help with any questions and clarifications.
As we proceed, you will see changes in your child’s behavior, as he learns new things, he will struggle too. Behavioral problems and new feelings could arouse, and every situation will be answered to maintain a positive learning experience.
Data on your child’s progress will be taken on a regular basis, some by you, while teaching. I will guide you how and when to collect the data.
*procedure may vary depending on your requirements
I love what I do and want to reach out to whoever needs my assistance. Anything you need, be it a question, assistance or advice, just send me a message using this form, the messenger chat button on the bottom of the page or through any one of my social media profiles, and I will answer as soon as possible.